Networking is the #1 way to find great new career opportunities quickly. When you haven’t done it before.
Try doing networking with these ideas and topics to Psyche yourself up, not out.
9 Easy Ways to Start Networking:
- Start with People That Know You Well
- Talk to People at Places you Already Go Frequently
- Groups Around Areas of Expertise and Profession
- Go To or Create Meetup and Eventbrite Events
- The Business Journal Events
- Non-Profit Job Seeking Support Groups
- Alumni and University Career Centers
- Job Centers through Department of Labor
- Volunteer For a Cause You Believe In