You work so hard to get an interview. Here are some thoughts about how to prepare well for the conversation that is coming.
Don’t miss these Topics:
- Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail
- Building Confidence
- Understand company, people, your skills and the role.
- Identify and have quality questions to ask the hiring team.
- The Value of an Insider
- Gathering Interviewer Profiles from social media
- Find common questions and practice answers
- How to tailor your answers to interviewer’s personality style
- Practice and Performance with a Partner
- Steering Conversations to your strengths
- Strategies for Leveling-up your Preparations
- Phone and Video Interviews