Have you ever heard or said: I just can’t seem to find anyone to meet? Or, I don’t really know anyone in my professional area? Or I just don’t know anyone?
Today Andrew and Scott uncover some ideas about how to network when you just don’t know anyone at all.
Don’t miss these Topics:
- Change Begins at the End of the Comfort Zone
- Choices and Decisions to Make
- Change Management: Why, Value, Build Desire
- Title Targets
- Request for Help: Trusted People in your Circle
- Value of Scripting and Templates
- Dealing with the Nerves
- Psyche-UP versus Psyche-OUT
- Maintaining Staying Power
- Challenging your Assumptions and Presumptions
- Gamification versus Gaming