Getting results from your networking starts with understanding what to expect from the activity. Managing your expectations can lead to better results, interviews, and many other positive next steps.
Join Scott and Andrew as they discuss the ins and outs of expectations and how things might go wrong.
Don’t miss these Topics:
- Establishing expectations based on your situation and audience.
- What is the difference between delighted and disappointed.
- The role of mindset, trust and perception.
- What is reasonable to expect
- Identifying appropriate outcomes by thinking ahead
- Questions to ask in order to determine if you are being realistic
- Accepting feedback and making adjustments
- What to do when your expectations aren’t mirrored
Resources (including affiliate links)
Raw and Unedited Transcript