Networking is the #1 way to find hidden opportunities that go unadvertised. Follow-up becomes the most critical part of the networking process. .
By feeling grateful and demonstrating the gratitude in your words and actions – you will double the effectiveness of your search..
Don’t miss these Topics:
- Gratitude, the attitude and approach, the mindset
- Post-meeting strategies and ideas
- How to create an audience experience
- Others-focused contribution and offers of help
- The Job Search Update
- Personalizing your messages shows honor
- Tools for tracking your search process and networking
- What is the Gratitude Chain and how it can help you
- How do you measure success of networking?
- Asking permission for referral contact information
- The importance of thank you notes and what to write