You did the networking. You made the application. You might have even done a cover letter. You prepped and practiced for the interview. You performed really well.
And then it come. The sound of silence. No response. No one answering your calls for status. What do you do?
Don’t miss these Topics:
- Is not hearing back normal?
- How to deal with the quiet after the interview
- Post-interview Strategy
- Pre-interview Preparation
- How to make the interview quiet productive
- Controlling the hiring process
- Networking with hiring managers