Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 22:49 — 23.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS
Part Two of the Anatomy of a Networking Conversation. You have set the appointment for the networking conversation, you are now going to “do” the conversation!
This episode revolves around relieving anxiety and taking simple steps to get the conversation started with momentum.
Don’t miss these Topics:
- Mindset for Starting Conversations
- Ice Breaker Design and Relieving your Nerves
- Dating? or Networking? What’s the difference?
- How to know when you are in rapport
- Ideas for Building Connection with Others
- Finding the Answer in Questions
- Simple Agendas and Talking Points
- Breaking Ice at Group Events
- What to do when conversations stall