Networking is the #1 way to find great new career opportunities quickly. How do you do it? Reaching out to people for the purpose of “networking” can be stressful.
This is the first in a series of episodes on the Anatomy of a Networking Conversation.
Don’t miss these Topics:
- How to change up your search if you aren’t getting interviews
- The Approach for setting up and scheduling successful meetings
- The value of LinkedIn search and finding the “right” people.
- Keys to reconnecting with prior colleagues, friends, and family
- Everyone you meet is a conduit to 200+ people you don’t know
- Ideas about different populations of people to connect with
- Strategies for reaching out to get in-person meetings
- Why networking can help you with interviewing
- Finding ideas for overcoming networking nerves
Resources (including affiliate links)
Interview Podcast Episode: 010 Interviewing With Confidence