What happens when you can’t seem to get unstuck? Seek advice and information from trusted sources.
Andrew and Scott answer your toughest questions.
Don’t miss these Topics:
- How to start a career with a worthless law degree.
- Overcoming 2500 applications and no interviews after 6 years of looking.
- Keeping an open mind when it doesn’t feel natural or normal.
- Having an outlet for pressure and coping mechanisms during challenging times.
- Transitioning from owning a business to working for a company.
- Best practices in preparing for IT interviews.
- Value of networking to prepare for interviews.
Resources (including affiliate links)
Raw and Unedited Transcript